Why choose us?
17years experience – Knowledgeable technicians
- Free measure & Quote – Quick turnaround time
- Emergency after-hours call outs
- Residential & Commercial – All types & brands of garage doors
- Deal direct with the business owner
- Transparent pricing has no hidden costs – Trust the local experts
- Highest quality products – Extensive warranties
- WA Made Garage Doors – Installation, repairs & servicing
- WIFI garage door motors – Control your garage door from your smartphone
- Our technicians have all passed police clearances for your peace of mind
- Servicing all of Perth Metro areas
Roller Doors are easy to use and long lasting, and can be made to suit almost any opening. Made with a unique roll formed profile, engineered for superior strength and operation, while maintaining a classic look.
Constructed from Bluescope colorbond, our roller doors comprise of:
Dual sided nylon webbing – Attached to both sides of the door curtain. This design addition eliminates any metal-on-metal contact, which effectively minimises operation noise and contributes to the longevity of the door.
Aluminium Bottom rail – A heavy duty aluminium extruded bottom rail is attached to strengthen the bottom edge of the door curtain, and also incorporates a specially designed weather seal to help reduce weather ingress to your garage.
Centre lock – A lock located centrally at waist high, key operated from the outside and manually operated without the key from the inside
Quality drums and springs – Our doors all revolve on precision made drums and are counter balanced on helical coil springs, heat treated and tempered for trouble free operation.
Our range of available sizes are:
A series – 900mm to 3100mm wide – up to 3000mm high
AA series – 3100 to 5100mm wide – up to 30000mm high – This profile has an extra 25mm overlap on the brickwork, and an extra 25mm track width ( 50mm either side ) for extra strength and security.
B series ( light commercial ) 3100mmm to 5100mm wide – up to 5100mm high – These doors are chain operated, or can have an industrial motor added for extra convenience
All roller doors can have an additional electric opener added for your convenience, which include safety options
- Auto reverse system – All motors sold by us utilise a safety sensitivity system, that will automatically reverse the door if any obstruction is detected by the motor
- Photo eye beam – An electrical beam aimed just above floor level to detect any animals and small children etc, and will automatically reverse the door once detected, or to be used with an auto close function on a timer.
Roller doors do however require extra room for fitting, with a required 450mm clearance above brickwork or lintel to provide full drive through clearance
To discuss your roller door options, please call for an obligation free consult today.